Where is everybody?

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
The last week or so seems to have been very quiet here - where is everyone?

Morgana / Full Circle / Sixpence et al are all unusually quiet

See Sixpence has posted on Thames forum. Has here been a falling out and I missed the fight?

Thought the ECF was a friendly bunch of folks so to use a variant of the delightful Delia.........'C'MON WHERE ARE YOU!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PS Is there going to be a laying down / out / over supper?? Weekend 1 / 2 Nov (only weekend I have free before December!) Green Man at Bradwell?? Not spoken to Phil but happy to sort if there is interest. Anyone still in water then?

Tides HW Harwich Sat 1315 3.81 / Sun 1349 3.75

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
STILL HERE /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but very busy at work..... and was away sailing for four days last weekend....

I spoke to FC last night, and will look at the availability of the room at Shotley this weekend when I am down on the boat...

If that is unavailable/too expensive, then Bradwell remains a good fallback

We're staying in this year, so not too fussed what weekend it is.... normally late Oct as most boats on moorings usually have to be out of the water for Nov 1....

eastcoastbernie

www.ritzystitches.com
Agree with you about the spooky silence. Perhaps they are all playing hard to get so we appreciate them more when they come back.

Think Sixpence might have got fed up with all the teasing and gone to play in other fora.

I think Morgana is posting in other fora, don't know why we've upset him.

Don't know how we've upset Full Circle either.

Perhaps they are all busy trying to earn a crust, like the rest of us should be.

As far a laying down supper is concerned I think, if you would like to organise it, some of the 'usual organisers' would be quite pleased.

CliveG

Visit site
I am also trying to earn a crust.

I could be interested in the laying down supper if it is on the weekend of 1st / 2nd November.
That is one of the few weekends in my diary that is not already full before Christmas!
I would prefer the Shotley venue as it is much easier to get to from land locked Cambridge.

CPD

Visit site
Been busy organising good weather (and madly busy at work).

1st/2nd November looks good for me too.

Sixpence

Visit site
Couldn't decide if it was an ECF post or a Thames & Inland Waterways post, so posted there and asked Dan for his help. Currently deciding which forum to move it to so if anyone has an opinion I'm all ears