Where in the world.......

Blackie

Visit site
IF you had the chance to adjust your working life, spending the summer working here in the UK, and when winter arrived you could fly off somewhere and spend our winter time is a warm climate sailing your boat in an area with beautiful scenery, clear waters good weather, and not too expensive…. Where would you (me) go?

Anywhere in the world will do! Assuming you could get away for 3 or 4 months a year and you purchased your boat in that location etc.

Thanks in advance for helping me plan my future.

Blackie

<hr width=100% size=1>

SansPareil

Visit site
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania! Friendly yacht club, modest visitor yacht fees, a cold lager for 30p, sail to Zanzibar, Pemba, Mafia islands, or Kenya, Seychelles, Comoros, Madagascar if you have more time. Clear warm waters, beautiful reefs, great fishing, and sunshine 95% of the time.

Roger

<hr width=100% size=1>

ongolo

Visit site
100% with roger, anything technical available down the road in South Africa, you forgot Sodwano Bay and Mocambique and the Chagos Archiplelo.

There are some uninhabitet islands that are actual british territory. South Africans actually get away to the "going to the islands- as it is referred to" and stay for up to a year there. I will be there in the future.

Indian Ocean that is like the Carribean, but not over crowded, cheap and no loudmouth yankees there. There are some dngers though. Coco ut could drop on your head.

ongolo

<hr width=100% size=1>So what......... it floats

ongolo

Visit site
Hi Roger,

Pleased to meet you fellow African (me since 1968), I am in Namibia. Muira is a good boat, a number of friends have some.

regards ongolo

<hr width=100% size=1>So what......... it floats