Where do I get rid of....? And we had a really good day today...

Nick2

Visit site
1.Out of date boat fire extinguishers

2.Out of date but unused lifejacket aircanisters

We had a lovely day today in glorious sunshine on first leg of our trip to Southampton - Marlow to Bray and saw three boats out and the lock keepers were phoning ahead for us so all the gates were open when we arrived.

Teddington in two weeks time and then............

Nick

<hr width=100% size=1>Just can't understand why I'm not allowed to bring my new dinghy into the house.....

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Nearest wheely bin.
On the edge of the boat where they might fall in.
A couple of miles out. Then just wizz them.
Or you could ring the local fire station and make an apointment with them/forums/images/icons/frown.gif

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

paulineb

Visit site
Fire station? you mean I can see a fireman about my flares? - do i have to wait until they're out of date?

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

pbdrivers

Visit site
How about donating the out of date life jacket cannisters to a local RYA school. It is good practice for newcomers to let one off on land just toshow what it does and also so a run through of re-arming (with an in-date one) can be demonstrated. If it doesnt go off 'cos its out of date. another lesson learned then. fanfare.

<hr width=100% size=1>Please help, every time I learn something new it pushes out the old stuff.

Nick2

Visit site
.........Slow boat to Hythe......... :)

Nick

<hr width=100% size=1>Just can't understand why I'm not allowed to bring my new dinghy into the house.....