Where can I get a Trailing Log "ex stock"

G

Where can I get a Trailing Log \"ex stock\"

Could someone please tell me where I can get a trailing log "ex stock"? A "Wasp" or a "Walker"?

Everyone I have contacted (by phone and net) have said "we supply them but we don't have one in stock".

The "everyone" includes Marine-on-line, Cruisermart, On-Line-Marine, Marine Superstore, Yachtpeople, Force4, LYC, etc etc.

Does anyone know someone who has one available NOW?

Best regards :eek:)

Ian D

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Re: Where can I get a Trailing Log \"ex stock\"

A few weeks back, there was one in the window of the chandlery that's on the south side of Bembridge harbour. Sorry, dunno the name but a bit of yellow paging should turn it up. Otherwise, they are frequently seen at boat jumbles. Is there one scheduled this w/end?

owendo

Visit site

Try Autotronoc ?? from Tollesbury they make them and I believe will supply direct or will tell you where there is one in stock
They advertise in PBO

Mike Woodhouse
Vertue V17

G

Many thanks - got one from LYC

Checked Bembridge ("Twister-Ken" was right they had one in window - Walker Mark III 2nd hand - in my opinion a bit [way] overpriced at £100.)

Got one from LYC but also a problem. "What is the relationship?"

Telephoned Cruisermart - "None in stock." Telephone LYC "No problem - WASP Coastal in stock. Deliver tomorrow."

Problem is LYC is supposed to be part of "Cruisermart" and they could have lost the business!!

Not to worry - Log to be delivered tomorrow (inshallah).

Best regards and many thanks to everyone :eek:))

Ian D

G

Ian, I have a boxed Walkers Log hardly used for sale.
Andy