Where can I buy Flares online?

boater23

Visit site
Hi,

I need some flares that cover all types of emergencies, where can I buy a set that aren't too expensive.

Thanks

Solitaire

Visit site
Depends what you mean by all types of emergency! If you are operating within coastal waters - max 7 miles off shore then you buy a coastal pack for about £65! The off shore pack is going to set you back around £180 so work out where you are going to be operating. I guess that from your name you are not going transat. So a coastal pack will more than likely cover you. But more info would help!

Sixpence

Visit site
as has been said , they're classified as explosives and can't be sent through the post so if you give an idea of where you are maybe someone can help another way

Solitaire

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I won't be going anymore than 3-5 miles offshore

[/ QUOTE ]

In-shore pack - about £35. But you wouldn't be able to buy on line. Any chandlers will sell them. The pack will contain 2 x red flares for use at night and 2 x orange smoke flares for use in daylight.

Pinnacle

Visit site
I know just the bloke they would suit!!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
ah , not standard parcels

Coastal flare pack

SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR FLARES

Shipping flares and pyrotechnics obviously carries an increased risk and as such special courier companies have to be used. Flares are sometimes shipped seperately to other items purchased from our store, and they usually arrive in approximately 3-4 days.

We only ship within mainland UK.

oceanfroggie

www.derg.ie
[ QUOTE ]
I need some flares that cover all types of emergencies, where can I buy a set that aren't too expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]due to shipping/postal constraints you may not be able to buy flares online. Most postal services won't accept them. Courier's might for a fee!