Whats the conection between seahorses and beavers?

Sans Bateau

Visit site
They have both disappeared and just like the seahorses, beavers dont like people invading their habitat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34687331

"There is concern that England's only wild beavers have disappeared.
The animals, which were first sighted on a Devon river in 2013, have not been seen since September.
One local wildlife film maker fears human visitors may have scared them away."

NGM, take note, this is what I and several others have always said, the biggest threat to seahorses is the conservationists. The disappearing beaver proves the point.

VicS

Visit site
The disappearing beaver proves the point.

That does not prove it t all

I think the beavers were eating the sea horses ... hence the disappearance of the seahorses.

Once all the seahorses had gone the beavers went elsewhere to find a new food source.

The fact that both have disappeared proves the point!

FullCircle

Visit site
That does not prove it t all

I think the beavers were eating the sea horses ... hence the disappearance of the seahorses.

Once all the seahorses had gone the beavers went elsewhere to find a new food source.

The fact that both have disappeared proves the point!

FACT!!

Seajet

Visit site
foeu,

you beat me to it !

If only we could train beavers ( rodents ) to prefer a diet of diver's knadgers we could surely have the best of all worlds, or would the beavers spread into Poole and dam up the River Frome ?

Heckler

Visit site
They have both disappeared and just like the seahorses, beavers dont like people invading their habitat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34687331

"There is concern that England's only wild beavers have disappeared.
The animals, which were first sighted on a Devon river in 2013, have not been seen since September.
One local wildlife film maker fears human visitors may have scared them away."

NGM, take note, this is what I and several others have always said, the biggest threat to seahorses is the conservationists. The disappearing beaver proves the point.
They both smell fishy!
S
PS Ive got me coat!

oldharry

Visit site
NGM also sees a link between Beavers and Seahorses:
"bringing back beavers we can not only restore natures balance but we can also inadvetrantly helps Seahorses. By restoring the balance of river systems, reduce flood waters which bring with them soil and chemicals off the land we help to presrve the habitat of seahorses"

"Have a look at Peters enlightening talk and you will see why the beaver can save the seahorse"

I am glad NGM can see it so clearly.....