What's known of Dromor?

rusty_nail

Visit site
What\'s known of Dromor?

Hello

I would like to pick your brains about Greek builders, please. Any help appreciated.

What do you know about Dromor yachts, and particularly the Apollo 12 Plus (40ft)?

Did/does Dromor make yachts to a similar standard to, say, Jeanneau?
What might be the advantages and disadvantages of ownership? Anyone own one?
What sort of price should one expect to pay for a 1995 Apollo 12 Plus?

Many thanks
Russ

aod

Visit site
Re: What\'s known of Dromor?

Hi:

I chartered an Apollo 12 a few years back and I thought it was a lot of boat for the money representing good value. They sail well, the quality is every bit as good as the French boats and are roomy and I would happily buy one.

Hope this helps

Magic_Sailor

Visit site
Thats easy

Dromor is in Kingdom within middle earth used as a holiday destination by the 3 eyed Boomyags of the planet Xarg.

Hope thats helpful.

Magic

Mr Cassandra

Visit site

Hi
Lots of Dromors in Kalimaki Not a big boat .I think that the Apollo 12 is a 36ft boat with a large sugar scoop on it to get the length . By all meens check out prices with Yacht fractions, but as I have said before be very carefull of the surveyer in Alimos.
If you go direct to the marina lot of boats there with for sale signs on them and Telephone no .Knock about 25% off Y/F prices. cheers bob t

boss1

Last edited:

jamesjermain

Visit site

Apoloos were built specially for local charter and will have had a hard life. Build quality adequate but not special. Design though by those who've sailed them (not me) to be good. If thinking of buying get a good independent surveyor and listen to what he says.

JJ