What are they were do you get them ?????help


New member
28 Oct 2007
Visit site
hi all i am going mental here been trying over 2 hours online trying to find out what you call the rubber mount(i thought this is what they were called) the rubber outboard bracket goes into on an avon dinghy.?
my ones have torn when i was trying to remove and resit them.
anyone know A: what the right name for them is and B: (fingers crossed) anyone know a website that sells them?
as i said i think most ones would do.
but anyway if anyone can help me out with a hyperlink to a website for dinghy spares fittings runner outboard bracket mounts etc etc etc.
please help me out im at witts end.
and i know from past experiences this website always has came across with good info before.

cheers again cyberpunx.