What a spiffing boat

Bouba

Visit site
I like her a lot......lower the masts and spend a couple of years with her traveling the French canals...it will be a great life

38mess

Visit site
When he opened the hatch to the cabins I could smell that familiar wooden boat smell wafting up. Not for me tho, it would be like sleeping in a cave in that forecabin. Nice boat for an enthusiastic knowledgeable owner.

Bouba

Visit site
Wansy....what you need is somebody to say...’if I was you....’...so here goes...if I was you I would get something like this...
Motor Cruiser 41ft SEDAN For Sale, 12.50m, 1992
I would then take your good wife and tour the inland waterways of France...and believe me, they are so stunning you will both love it...in winter, tie her up and go back to your home in Spain...after two years, you will have the cruising bug out of your system, your wife and you will have had a wonderful, non scary, adventure...and then sell her and retire back to your couch...if I was you..

Wansworth

Visit site
Wansy....what you need is somebody to say...’if I was you....’...so here goes...if I was you I would get something like this...
I would then take your good wife and tour the inland waterways of France...and believe me, they are so stunning you will both love it...in winter, tie her up and go back to your home in Spain...after two years, you will have the cruising bug out of your system, your wife and you will have had a wonderful, non scary, adventure...and then sell her and retire back to your couch...if I was you..
Thanks for your suggestion but it’s just too much,too far…..my wife is not in best of health so hopefully we can do something here in the Rias…….

srm

Visit site
Looks very nice, but at over 4500.00 euros to fill the diesel tanks a tad expensive to run compared with sails and a 30hp auxiliary.

DownWest

Visit site
Looks very nice, but at over 4500.00 euros to fill the diesel tanks a tad expensive to run compared with sails and a 30hp auxiliary.
4500 euro? A mere bagatelle, chatting to a passing skipper in around 2002 and he topped off his tanks to the tune of €25K;

Local guy here lives an a 80ft tin peniche. Too big for the canals, so he bought a hire type boat over near Dijon. Not been hired, just owned by two people who barely used it. He bought it up to his usual high standards, cruised the canals a bit, now sold. Keeps him busy.