Well Summer Finally Arrived in the UK

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Well the summer has finally arrived. Dont know for how long though. We managed to get out again in the XPRO 535 and had a lovely day. With the new roller trailer it is very easy to launch and recover. I thought I had sorted the slight list to the left by adjusting the outboard trim anode and on the way up the river it was fine but on the way back it developed that slight list again. I am thinking I should have offset the engine after all. I will see if there are still things to do before I move the engine and re drill the Transom.

Video of our trip out below. How many times have you UK boaters manged it ? :)

Momac

Visit site
Just completing 4 weeks on board and returning to a land based existence after tonight. The very variable weather certainly influenced our plans.

Bristolfashion

Visit site
We've been out since 30th March, so 110 odd days - some absolutely sensational weather and sailing - and some fascinating & entertaining places to stop on the way & in-between.

I reckon that the fantastic weather & mooring in Bideford, Clovelly, Lundy, IOS, St Michael's Mount etc, etc would be hard to beat anywhere.

Loved Padstow, Newlyn, Plymouth....etc.

Now we're in Salcombe - boat & people watching central - Brilliant.

As for the blazing heat in the delight River Avon, well ....🌞🏊😎

Bigplumbs

Visit site
We've been out since 30th March, so 110 odd days - some absolutely sensational weather and sailing - and some fascinating & entertaining places to stop on the way & in-between.

I reckon that the fantastic weather & mooring in Bideford, Clovelly, Lundy, IOS, St Michael's Mount etc, etc would be hard to beat anywhere.

Loved Padstow, Newlyn, Plymouth....etc.

Now we're in Salcombe - boat & people watching central - Brilliant.

As for the blazing heat in the delight River Avon, well ....🌞🏊😎
Heck You are certainly getting your money's worth (y) :)