Weds humour

SABREMAN

Visit site
One day a little blind rabbit is hopping around in the desert minding his own business. Then this poor little rabbit bumps into a large snake who, by coincidence, is also blind. The rabbit says `What are you? `and the snake says `Who are you?`. Neither knows so the snake says `Lets examine each other to see if we can tell` and the rabbit agrees.
The snake then coils itself around the rabbit and feels all over the body checking with his forked tongue before pronouncing ` I think that as you have such lovely soft fur, fluffy long ears and a cute little tail that you must be a rabbit`. `Brilliant` says the rabbit who is overjoyed at finding out he is cute and likeable and now it is the rabbits turn to check out the snake.
The little rabbit paws away at the snake and gives him the once over. Then he says `you have such a slimy body with horrible cold scales on it. Your eyes are to close together and you have a big forked tongue, therefore –
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
`You must be FRENCH`

<hr width=100% size=1>

robp

Visit site
Sorry, can't find the humour here. I'll laugh at French jokes, I'll tell them to the French. But just offence?

<hr width=100% size=1>

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
...but probably less offensive than the alternative version where the snake is described slightly differently (no reference to forked tongue, mention of slight absence of ears) and identified as Nikki Lauda...........

<hr width=100% size=1>

ean_p

Visit site
ok then......whats the difference between a French man and a piece of toast.................you can make soldiers with toast!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>

robp

Visit site
I like it and was telling it last week! A girl once told me - "you can always tell a Frenchman , they fall asleep as soon as their feet touch the pillow.."

<hr width=100% size=1>