Wedding Present Suggestions

Yellow Ballad

Visit site
Looking for a little help if you can....

It's a good friends wedding in a few weeks time and we're going to throw them a little bit of cash but we're going to buy each of them a small present each as well.

Now I know my friend isn't a huge reader, not so because he doesn't read but more he hasn't got the time. I was thinking of getting him a book that he can take on honeymoon for when he's twiddling his thumbs not knowing what to do! He's a sailor but doesn't sail much but I want to start an itch that he'll want to scratch and get back on the water.

I'm not sure he's a novel man but that's not saying we'll rule them out. I'm just reading Roger Taylors, Mingming and the art..... and I'm quite enjoying it so something along those lines, maybe a round the world book or the likes? Possibly sailing in a smaller boat Jester challenge style, transatlantic or edge of the seat stuff.

All ears here though so suggest away...

Cheers

Tom

AIDY

www.ybw.com
Just read robin k j book and enjoyed it.. Bit old fashioned.. Think it was called round alone...

Just reading sir Francis Chichester, both flying and sailing in this one....

Yellow Ballad

Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I decided to get him Solitaire Spirit by Les Powles as my mates from "down that way" thought he may enjoy it (Not that I've read it. but I do quite fancy having a flick now).

I'll stick your suggestions on my "to read" list.