Web gallery viewer?

dgadee

Visit site
I used to use a program called SimpleViewer on the PC which would build a gallery which could be published on a web site under my own domain name. This seems to have been retired. Can anyone suggest a decent open source program which replicates that functionality?

LoneHort

Visit site
all those small "mom'n'pop" services are quickly fading now.
I suggest google photos service , you can store your pics up there and create albums easily that can be shared with whomever.

RichardS

N/A
Visit site
I used to use a program called SimpleViewer on the PC which would build a gallery which could be published on a web site under my own domain name. This seems to have been retired. Can anyone suggest a decent open source program which replicates that functionality?

I used a free program called Web Album Generator https://www.ornj.net/software/web-album-generator on my website.

Creates thumbnails and hyperlinks to full photos. You can use any size photos you like, not just those selectable in the program. Once you see how the program works you will understand how you can use any size.

The sample photo album on the link above shows you exactly what you can achieve.

Richard

dgadee

Visit site
I used a free program called Web Album Generator https://www.ornj.net/software/web-album-generator on my website.

Creates thumbnails and hyperlinks to full photos. You can use any size photos you like, not just those selectable in the program. Once you see how the program works you will understand how you can use any size.

The sample photo album on the link above shows you exactly what you can achieve.

Richard

Yes, that's perfect. Just need a simple way to handle images and upload to host I already have. Thanks.