We rejected the petition “Provide Portugal with AZ COVID-19 vaccine free.”

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
Sorry, we can’t accept the petition you supported – “Provide Portugal with AZ COVID-19 vaccine free.”.

It calls for an action relating to a particular individual, or organisation outside of the UK Government or Parliament.

We can't accept your petition because the UK Government and Parliament aren't responsible for the issue you raise. This is a matter for the manufacturers.

We only reject petitions that don’t meet the petition standards:
How petitions work

Thanks,
The Petitions team

- W

Chris_Robb

Visit site
Sorry, we can’t accept the petition you supported – “Provide Portugal with AZ COVID-19 vaccine free.”.

It calls for an action relating to a particular individual, or organisation outside of the UK Government or Parliament.

We can't accept your petition because the UK Government and Parliament aren't responsible for the issue you raise. This is a matter for the manufacturers.

How petitions work

Thanks,
The Petitions team

- W
Webby - I would have like to see that we did supply Portugal as our oldest Ally, But I also think that the EU should be looking after itself, and that we should be finally honouring our commitments to our previous colonies.

mountain

Visit site
Webby - I would have like to see that we did supply Portugal as our oldest Ally, But I also think that the EU should be looking after itself, and that we should be finally honouring our commitments to our previous colonies.
To me it is a matter of rEU showing that it is incapable of looking after its poorer members and we, for the sake of an ancient friendship, should step in with vaccine aid for Portugal.

For Malta and Cyprus too. Two loyal British Commonwealth members.

Chris_Robb

Visit site
To me it is a matter of rEU showing that it is incapable of looking after its poorer members and we, for the sake of an ancient friendship, should step in with vaccine aid for Portugal.

For Malta and Cyprus too. Two loyal British Commonwealth members.
Agreed... thank God we have left those self serving little shits in the EU Commission behind. God help poor Italy, Spain and Greece.

nortada

Visit site

How petitions work

Thanks,
The Petitions team

- W

Well we tried and I for one will keep up the pressure to help friends.

geem

Visit site
Portugal is already within the European vaccination programme. They signed up to that vaccine procurement process like everyone else in the EU. Surely our assistance is needed in parts of the world that have no vaccination programme because they are too poor. Starting with the British Overseas Territory’s would be a good start