Waveline Inflatable Oar wanted

Seashoreman

www.pianotuning.uk.com
Anybody got a spare one of these that they would like to sell? Total assembled length is 1440 mm. Alternatively since it was lost last week on the River Alde, it may have now washed up on a Belgium beach.

https://www.ribstore.co.uk/cdn/shop...d-aluminium-oars-145_869x869.jpg?v=1701952611
Have you got a rough idea where you could have lost this? Perhaps you could call Aldeburgh Yacht Club or Orford Sailing Club? Things do turn up, if it was assembled it should float? I will take a look on Wednesday on my way down to river mouth, might be sitting on a bank.

Yorkshire Exile

Visit site
Have you got a rough idea where you could have lost this? Perhaps you could call Aldeburgh Yacht Club or Orford Sailing Club? Things do turn up, if it was assembled it should float? I will take a look on Wednesday on my way down to river mouth, might be sitting on a bank.
Thank you. I was anchored up river from Slaughden near the old brick jetty. It would be great if you found it! However, you may remember a couple of years ago when one of the Deben entrance bouys dissapeared it ended up on a Belgium beach. Now that we are no longer part of the EU they may refuse to return my paddle; I fear a diplomatic incident.

Pete735

Visit site
Alternatively have a word with your boatyard, they generally have odds and sods like this kicking around. I know as mine leant me one for my waveline last week when for some reason I managed to only take one of the two. There must have been a dozen to choose from, however my yard is in South Wales so a bit far for you.

Yorkshire Exile

Visit site
Alternatively have a word with your boatyard, they generally have odds and sods like this kicking around. I know as mine leant me one for my waveline last week when for some reason I managed to only take one of the two. There must have been a dozen to choose from, however my yard is in South Wales so a bit far for you.
Good idea, thanks. I have also remembered a good chandlery / marine junk yard (my favoured type of chandlery) in Woodbridge I had forgotten about.