wasn't easter great

jezjez

Visit site
wasn\'t easter great

2 nights on board - lovely sailing conditions all week. Perfect start to the sailing season.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Re: wasn\'t easter great

Wasn't it just? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Easter Sunday: Levington-Ostend - W - WSW 3 - should have been more. Fog didn't lift till well into the afternoon - mid-channel motorsailed. By Westhinder anchorage wind packed up alltogether; but what glorious sunshine! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thursday: Ostend-Levington - NE 4 - just about perfect. Sailed all the way. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Slow_boat

My own cosy little world where nice things happen
Visit site

Twas wonderful. Managed to get launched, fit handrails, tidy boat and go for a little sail down the river.

Yesterday I got a day off and got a top coat on the copsides. Well, just over half done anyway.

Glorious weather but can't last forever. I predict it will rain and get cold on Wednesday. That's my next day off!

beancounter

Visit site

No.

Due to the boat having been whipped out of the water almost as soon as she was in (see post on Scuttlebutt), Easter was spent working on the boat on dry land. Grrr.

Including a couple of hours spent wrestling with the VHF aerial. God, I hate soldering.

All the time, from my perch up on the deck I could see happy, smilling peeps setting off in their boats for a sail in the glorious sunshine.

Bah, humbug.