wanted - crew for bank holiday weekend

eastcoastbernie

www.ritzystitches.com
Hi

We are planning to meet up on Thursday night at my boat at Suffolk Yacht Harbour. We were to be three, but we are now down to two, so have room for an extra crew member. Plan is to sail from Friday morning and return to SYH on Monday afternoon/evening. As this is a four-day break, would like to get further afield than I normally manage on a two day weekend.

Normal arrangements for sharing expenses.

Bernie

Sixpence

Visit site
Hi Bernie , good to hear from you , I'm sailing early friday morning but you could try a PM to Susyrosyworthy , she's just down the road from you . I'll send her a link in case she misses this

eastcoastbernie

www.ritzystitches.com
Hi

I guess you're off to Ostend. I was considering that at one time but think we might be a bit short-handed for that one. Also normally hire a liferaft if doing a N Sea crossing and I have left it too late for that now. Shame, still, Ostend ain't going anywhere so there's always another time.

Let me know if you fancy a sail sometime - plenty of spare weekends still!

Bernie

suse

Visit site
Hi Bernie

Dave (T25) forwarded me your post - I'd love to be able to offer myself as crew, but family matters are taking precedence this week/weekend. If you need crew in the future - do get in touch. I've got withdrawal symptoms... !

Have a great time!

S x

Sixpence

Visit site
Hi Bernie
Yes it's Ostend for me this weekend but if you ever fancy a sail but find yourself short of incapable crew , PM me and I'll see if I can make it . Looking forward to it
Dave