Wanted a good priced tender

G

does any one have a tender they want to be rid of, inflatable or otherwise? I am looking for something cheap. Thanks

G

If you are anywhere within reach of Chichester this saturday, try the Stockbridge Boat Auction, 10.00am that day - several tenders both rigid and inflatable in their catalogue.

Stockbridge meadow is on the West Wittering Road just as you leave Donnington, half a mile from the bypass - you wont miss it by the crowds!

G

I have a 7 ft. Lodestar in good nick and complete with all the bits. Took it off my old boat and my new boat came with one so it is surplus.

You can e-mail me at neil.clark@atlet.co.uk

G

Pity - it was cancelled, the site flooded overnight. When i got there a Range Rover was trying to extricate a Toyota 4wd, and both were rapidly sinking deeper into the mud in the car park! I think they had to get a tractor down in the end....

Derek (auctioneer) says they may have another go in a months time if it dries out a bit.

G

Yes I went as well, do you have their number so I can get a copy of the catalogue? Regards

G

There is a new virtual boot sale on the internet where you can sell anything private or trade for free. Take a look at www.kaboot.co.uk there might be something there.

Other threads that may be of interest