Walker log

Capt Popeye

Visit site
A Walker Log set seen locally if anyone is interested.
All in a box with, lubrication can, 2 x spinners, etc
Will obtain the full accurate details as soon as possible and post details here.

Capt Popeye

Visit site
:)

Ahoy there - I have sent email to advertiser of a Walker Log c/w box and accessories asking if it is still available to buy, or not. Will come back on here to relay answer to forum
Area appeared to be Totnes, and kit appears to include 2 x spinners, oil can and line.

Capt Popeye

Visit site
:)

Ahoy there - I have sent email to advertiser of a Walker Log c/w box and accessories asking if it is still available to buy, or not. Will come back on here to relay answer to forum
Area appeared to be Totnes, and kit appears to include 2 x spinners, oil can and line.

The Walker Log Knotmaster is still being advertised as for sale; asking price £90 inc timber box and 2 x spinners; if anyone interested contact here and I can give further information.

JumbleDuck

Visit site
Ahoy there JDk - yes its stated in the listing that one taff rail plate, sbd side, is included, and the pic shows one plate in the box.

Pl let me know if of interest and I can point you in right direction :)

I already have a Walker log in a wooden box, a spare Walker log in a wooden box and my first Walker log (suspended version) in a polystyrene box, so I am well and truly logged, It could be quite important to anyone thinking of buying, which is why I asked, Sorry for the confusion.