virus

byron

RIP
Visit site
There's a virus doing the rounds called the SIRCAM virus which may already be on your machine, it can be recognised if you have received an email which goes something like:-

Subject: [filename (random)]
Body: Hi! How are you?
I send you this file in order to have your advice
or I hope you can help me with this file that I send
or I hope you like the file that I sendo you
or This is the file with the information that you ask for
See you later. Thanks

If you receive this do not open it attachment even though the email appears to come from someone you know. If you are infected you can get a fix from:-
http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sircam.worm@mm.html

IF YOU HAVE A VIRUS SCANNER THAT DETECTS IT, DO NOT USE THE REMOVE OPTION, THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. LEAVE IT THERE AND DOWNLOAD THE FIX AND LET THAT DO IT.

©2001

andy_wilson

Visit site
Sircam

Total pain in the arse!!!

I have received numerous e-mails both English and Spanish versions. Having started to reply to the source e-mail address - where people have responded to me, it would appear that 'sailing' is the common thread by which it is being propogated.

andy_wilson

Visit site
Sircam

Total pain in the arse!!!

I have received numerous e-mails both English and Spanish versions. Having started to reply to the source e-mail address - where people have responded to me, it would appear that 'sailing' is the common thread by which it is being propogated.

The subject incidentally is a random filename from the computer transmitting the virus.