Vetus Fuel Filling Hose FFHOSE38 x 0.5m

syvictoria

Hi. I need a short length (minimum 0.5m) of the above hose, as can be seen here:

http://www.vetus-shop.com/vetus-fuel-filling-hose-id-38mm-112inch-p-1052.html

Before I fork out for the extortionate price (!) for a meter of this hose plus postage, I thought I would ask here just in case anyone has an off cut that they would like to exchange for some beer tokens!!! I'm seeking this particular hose as it has a very small bending radius (76mm according to Vetus). Thanks!

syvictoria

Re: Vetus Fuel Filling Hose FFHOSE38 x 0.2m - LENGTH REDUCED!!!!!!

Hi. I need a short length (minimum 0.5m) of the above hose, as can be seen here:

http://www.vetus-shop.com/vetus-fuel-filling-hose-id-38mm-112inch-p-1052.html

Before I fork out for the extortionate price (!) for a meter of this hose plus postage, I thought I would ask here just in case anyone has an off cut that they would like to exchange for some beer tokens!!! I'm seeking this particular hose as it has a very small bending radius (76mm according to Vetus). Thanks!

Having finally improvised a straight filler, rather than a right angled one, I now only need a 0.2m length of filler hose, making the Vetus hose even more prohibitively expensive! However, I would gladly pay a few quid + postage for an off cut of any ISO 7840 filler hose if anyone happens to have one! Otherwise, I will be ordering a metre of the ASAP version! Thanks.

Donski

Did you ever buy a length of the Vetus filler hose? I need a small piece as well, and wondered if you had a piece left over? Thanks Don

syvictoria

Did you ever buy a length of the Vetus filler hose? I need a small piece as well, and wondered if you had a piece left over? Thanks Don

I managed to obtain a short off-cut in the end, although not Vetus hose. Sorry I can't help.