Valencia Mar

www.ghostservices.net
Just received my renewal from Valencia Mar, No warning on the pending renewal just 2 days after our mooring expires I get a invoice for just short of double last years fee.

They have put the yearly fees up by a massive 68%,

Only warning of rate increases they gave was hidden in a news letter about there boat show sent in December 2019

Fee like they don’t want to retain there customers in the current climate, will be moving out as soon as lock down permits.

nortada

Visit site
Just received my renewal from Valencia Mar, No warning on the pending renewal just 2 days after our mooring expires I get a invoice for just short of double last years fee.

Only warning of rate increases they gave was hidden in a news letter about there boat show sent in December 2019

Fee like they don’t want to retain there customers in the current climate, will be moving out as soon as lock down permits.

Where are you planning to go?

Seastoke

Visit site

is the mar the marina .

www.ghostservices.net
The marina is really clean and tidy, Now we have started to hire a car when we come out it makes life much easier,

The local of the marina from town is a trek and the bar onsite is very hit and miss when it’s open.
All the pontoons have been replaced and maintained to a very high standards.
My big complaint is with the communications from the marina,

masked to move to monthly pay and again no communications from them with a revised invoice.

steveallan

Visit site
The marina is really clean and tidy, Now we have started to hire a car when we come out it makes life much easier,

The local of the marina from town is a trek and the bar onsite is very hit and miss when it’s open.
All the pontoons have been replaced and maintained to a very high standards.
My big complaint is with the communications from the marina,

masked to move to monthly pay and again no communications from them with a revised invoice.
Have you tried Marina de Valencia the northern basin is usually full but normally space available in the southern basin.
Info and prices on their web site.
Lamarinadevalencia.com

dune16

www.noforeignland.com
We spent a night in Marina de Valencia on our way back from Denia. North Marina. Loved it! Marina is very modern and clean. Marineros very friendly and helpful and restaurants, shops etc just a short walk away. Also, a big plus for us, feels very secure. Card access for pontoons etc. We wish we'd put the boat there now instead of Burriana.

ausnp84

Visit site
Dune16,

Whereabouts was your boat when it was robbed... near the dry dock? Or at the Port Naval club? I don't mind the more commercial look of the marina but it does worry me having the boat so far away and not being able to get to it as often as a UK located boat...

n

dune16

www.noforeignland.com
Dune16,

Whereabouts was your boat when it was robbed... near the dry dock? Or at the Port Naval club? I don't mind the more commercial look of the marina but it does worry me having the boat so far away and not being able to get to it as often as a UK located boat...

n

On pontoon 2 just opposite the marina office. Next time back I'm fitting an alarm and better cctv

Foxboater

Visit site
We spent a night in Marina de Valencia on our way back from Denia. North Marina. Loved it! Marina is very modern and clean. Marineros very friendly and helpful and restaurants, shops etc just a short walk away. Also, a big plus for us, feels very secure. Card access for pontoons etc. We wish we'd put the boat there now instead of Burriana.
Thanks for the info... I've e-mailed Valencia for a quote.....