TS Marine and Darglow Engineering

Bobc

Visit site
Just wanted to share with you all me experiences of the above two companies.

Just splashed yesterday after re-powering with a Beta engine and re-propping with a Featherstream.

I have to say that I was really impressed with both companies.

Nick at Darglow was really helpful both in advising and specifying the prop, and when I went to collect it, he spent the time to show me how to fit it, and explained about the maintenance it needed.

TS Marine, were also fantastic. Really helpful and even though I did a lot of the work myself, they were happy to advise. We had a delay on the engine from the factory due to a lack of gearboxes which meant that we were going to be tight on time, so Scott personally drove to the factory to collect the engine to save us a day or two with courier delivery, and all at no extra charge.

Well done to both, and that you for all your help and advice.

Bob

Judders

Visit site
We had a new Darglow prop too. It had to be machined to size as the boat is pretty non-standard but they were helpful and not massively expensive.

jamie N

Visit site
Last year, Nick at Darglow was extremely helpful to me, as 'we' overcame a few issues getting my new prop with a non-standard taper constructed. If i was in the position to need a new prop, I'd not hesitate to use Darglow again.