Trivia - Best selling flybridge maker in the US?

Sundays_Child

Visit site
Apparently statisticalsurveys.com says more than 1 out of 4 flybridges sold in the US is a Meridian.

The 341 being the top selling flybridge in America for the last 4 years.

Whitelighter

Visit site
Not suprised - Meridian are what Brunswick rebadged Bayliner Yachts when they split the brand in 2001.

Say what you like about Bayliner, but there aren't many (if any) other brands that shift 5000 + Boats per year.

AndieMac

Visit site
Thats a massive market share. Brunswick Corp. have never been guilty of sleeping on the job, they market well.

A Bayliner that has surprised me lately is the older 32' (3288) flybridge series produced from the mid 80's to 90's. More a SD hull with tunnels and 175 hp diesels, not super fast, but sensational value for money.
Huge internal space, and well laid out.

PowerYachtBlog

www.poweryachtblog.com
who sell most does not mean is the best...
I do agree but the Meridian 340 looks good and has not much left of a Bayliner to it
the only Meridian who got BL looks heritage is the bigger 58
the new Meridian looks much more as EURO US design especialy the 341, 391 and 441 looking IMO a similar to a Princess

AndieMac

Visit site
Poweryacht

I wouldn't even know how to reply to your post. Your brand knowledge is incredible, in fact the knowledge of a lot of the regular contributors to this forum is outstanding.

Looking at another angle though, most of the boat buying public relies heavily on marketing to help them make their descision, as they do with most things in their lives.