Trident Marine parts

Ash

Visit site
we are looking for spares for a Warrior 35 (stantion post and sockets) since the sad demise of Trident Marine(the manufacturer) are they still trading?, has someone taken on there stock?,
any information would be greatfully recieved.

tomg

Visit site
Ash, Trident are no longer trading.As I understand it, the reciever quickly arranged a sale of all plant and eqipment and the company no longer exists as a viable entity. I had planned to go to the sale to possibly buy spares for my Warrior 40 but the sale was barely advertised and quickly done. I guess the receiver's view was that there was little chance of a buyer for the whole company and so he sold everything quckly and wrapped it up. Trident made virtually nothing 'in house' (when I bought some three years ago) so the stanchion and bases are a 'trade item' somewhere. It's just a matter of tracking them down - easily said. I have somewhere the name/number of the sub-contractor who did all his stainless steel-work who may know the answer to your question. If I can find it I will post the deatails here in the next day or so. Regard, Tom.