Travelling

Redsdog

Visit site
Hi all I'm a retired captain/engineer been travelling the world about to start in Europe I would like to swap skills for accommodation getting your boat ready to sell or just servicing engines and tidying up interior and exterior. If anyone could suggest any other places to post I would appreciate it.
Thanks
The boat below I owed in NZScreenshot_20240902_104706.jpg

Redsdog

Visit site
I have a right of abode in the UK NI number NHS number
All legal why are you asking about my status in the UK?

Thank you

Seastoke

Visit site
Hi all I'm a retired captain/engineer been travelling the world about to start in Europe I would like to swap skills for accommodation getting your boat ready to sell or just servicing engines and tidying up interior and exterior. If anyone could suggest any other places to post I would appreciate it.
Thanks
The boat below I owed in NZView attachment 182684
Is that South Island .

PlanB

Visit site
Sadly I'm not, but others might be interested but unwilling to employ someone not authorised to work in UK.
I don't know whether opportunities like this can be fount on linkedin.

stranded

Visit site
Thanks
Sounds like it could be a fair exchange. We might be interested, once we find out a bit more about you! Don’t think I can private message through here until you have a few more posts, but perhaps you could add a little more detail - when, for how long, where, are you talking accommodation on the vessel concerned or land based, etc. etc.

We have a 44ft sailing boat on a mid river mooring in Dartmouth, Devon and I’d welcome someone competent helping with the winter maintenance and a few other jobs in return for staying on the boat for a period - once I have satisfied myself I am not being foolish.

Maybe you could message me once the system allows if you are interested.

Redsdog

Visit site
Sounds like it could be a fair exchange. We might be interested, once we find out a bit more about you! Don’t think I can private message through here until you have a few more posts, but perhaps you could add a little more detail - when, for how long, where, are you talking accommodation on the vessel concerned or land based, etc. etc.

We have a 44ft sailing boat on a mid river mooring in Dartmouth, Devon and I’d welcome someone competent helping with the winter maintenance and a few other jobs in return for staying on the boat for a period - once I have satisfied myself I am not being foolish.

Maybe you could message me once the system allows if you are interested.
Thank you for your reply I have been in the UK 18months and are looking to get on the move again I thought there might be people from the UK that would have boats in Europe France Germany Netherlands Italy so on that I could swap skills and labour for
I appreciate your reply

Redsdog

Visit site
Thanks

Thanks
I have been in the UK 18months and are looking to get on the move again I thought there might be people from the UK that would have boats in Europe! France Germany Netherlands Italy Turkey so on