Travelling To Nice on BA342 19 Jun?

jfm

Visit site
Anyone else heading down for the weekend? I can guest one into the Gold Lounge at T5 if interested.
Lucky you being on the 342 early starter job! I'm on the last flight, BA352. Not sure of cruising plans yet (will decide spur of moment, depending on weather) but if in Villefranche or E side Cap Ferrat will look out for you. I expect Jimmy_the_Refitter will be checking out Villefranche at some point (he's also on later flight than you)

mcanderson

Visit site
I must admit I prefer the 352 and heading down on Thurday night, actually on that one in 2 weeks. By catching the 342 my wife flys down from EDI direct to NCE with Easyjet and we meet at the airport on the boat for lunch. The weather isn't looking great with some storms on the forecast, but I have my fingers crossed and there is always somewhere dry to have a small glass of something cool. If you do get to BSM way have a look at the new bar at the Old Hotel Metropole. Boat transfer is available. Great margaritas!

[2068]

Visit site
Good work chaps :) More BA profit = more bonus for me!!
Seriously now - any probs with BA let me know. Sometimes I can help :)

Mostly my BA flights are trouble free: the pilots appear to be able to land the plane in difficult conditions, and the cabin crew keep the drinks flowing.

The major disasters I have had are where the flight has been badged as BA, but was operated by a dodgy lo-cost carrier, E.g. Vueling. Barcelona to London taking 22 hours is not something I ever wish to repeat, and the staff did not do a good job of handling the situation. I only survived by paying for a room in the airport out of my own pocket, and buying an EasyJet ticket.