Travel Insurance - foreign office advise.

Cloud 5

Visit site
Seems most travel insurance is void at present , wanted to go out to boat to check over etc . But no cover, any advise.
Thanks

PlanB

Visit site
Seems most travel insurance is void at present , wanted to go out to boat to check over etc . But no cover, any advise.
Thanks
If the country you wish to travel to is on the banned list, then insurance is probably a no-no. But if it is to one of the countries on the safe list, I believe some insurers are providing cover but excluding Covid related claims (eg cancellation and certain medical).

Cloud 5

Visit site
If the country you wish to travel to is on the banned list, then insurance is probably a no-no. But if it is to one of the countries on the safe list, I believe some insurers are providing cover but excluding Covid related claims (eg cancellation and certain medical).
Seems like any country ( spain ) on FCO list , policy is void

PlanB

Visit site
My Nationwide policy (comes with bank account) offers a certain amount of cover to any country not on the "all travel" list of Govt banned destinations..

ASW11

Visit site
Spoke to our travel insurers and confirmed plans by email. In turn, the insurer (LV) issued new certificate detailing their willingness to allow travel through non-corridor countries without overnight stays and to provide full cover as per policy in countries included in the corridor. Very happy and currently sitting on Aegina. Good luck!