Transport needed this Saturday

Sixpence

Visit site
If anyone is driving from anywhere remotely close to Spalding, to anywhere remotely close to where Sirenia is currently ashore, and has room for man and lots of heavy kit (generator, pump, dehumidifier & electrical tools) please speak up, willing worker here, but stuck with no wheels.

Sixpence

Visit site
Thanks Bernie, but as it turns out I wouldn't be a lot of use anyway, been sick as a dog all morning and off back to bed now. As it turns out, I had a chat with Lenseman (David) last night and he was on standby to travel from Gatwick to here to pick me up, then down to Sirenia to add two more bodies to the team, then drop me off here after. But all cancelled now. Hope it all turns out well, and I'll be watching from here, have a good day to all.

Sixpence

Visit site
Thanks Bernie, I'll survive, hope the thunderstorm that woke me up isn't heading your way, it fair rumbled, so it did. Have a good day to all.

Sixpence

Visit site
Fingers crossed, but if a large tent, capable of providing standing shelter for the whole group, is thought worthy of collection, it's here and available. Probably take everyone sitting but I don't think there will be much of that going on.