Training Courses - Best Kept Secret !

G

Needed an International Certificate of Competance to keep Johnny Foreigner happy on a future visit. ICC now obtainable by acquiring the Powerboat Level 2 course. Course Fee = £200 (generally). Exisiting experience means l can go straight in at Level 2. BEST KEPT SECRET = You can apply for an Individual Learning Account (Education grant) for £150 towards the cost of the course. Total cost to me £45. Bargain... If anyone wants more details let me know.

G

Thanks Tim I will need one of these as I want to travel thru France to the Med. localy the cost seems nearer £400? Any info would be much help. regards...

G

The ICC has ALWAYS been available to anyone with suitable experience and background knowledge, without doing a course. The exam takes an hour or two, and doesn't cost anything remotely resembling £200 or £400 (knock a nought off the end and you'd be nearer the mark).

G

Please send me details

My daughter is interested in doing the power boat and safety boat courses and I would be grateful if you could please send me the details.

Attachments

• 3088.jpg
    3088.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
G

Very interested. Please can you e mail me the details. I would like to thank you in advance. Regards Frank

G

Oh Sounds very interesting. Could you emaail the info as well. Thanks.

Bob

G

IF YOU COULD FORWARD DETAILS IT WOULD BE TREMENDOUS! MANY THANKS.