Top 3 Priorities

Chris_d

Visit site
I'd put dredging and retaining lockeepers before more overnight moorings. I can't see how the EA can really improve this, short of buying private land. However dredging and clearing of existing moorings would probably be enough.

TrueBlue

Visit site
It's great to have comments posted here, but have you or anyone else taken the time to fill in the questionnaire published by EA?

I thought it was open till November, but it's no longer available MORI say they have enough results to proceed.

HOWEVER, there is still a discussion board here and this will be open for " a while" "at least a month".

There seems to be a genuine interest in listening to what folks have to say and I understand there have been "thousands" of responses to the survey as well as postings on the BB.

So, dear reader, take the time to seek out the BB above and make a contribution - which I am assured, will actually be read by a human!

The unpalatable truth is that EA just haven't got the funds, they realise they can't go on stuffing up the licenses, so something(s) have to be cut - but what?

apollo

Visit site
Problem is with the questionaire, much like the polls on here - is they never ask the right questions!!!

Still I have answered it and put my tuppenceworth in for what its worth.

Elessar

Visit site
more riverside pubs and eateries - with moorings.

I love living in Marlow, but it is marred by this oversight, apart from the compleat angler there're none, and a lack upstream until henley bar the barge at harleyford. I don't want marlow spoiled by unsympathetic development either so I'm asking a lot, but I'm sure it can be done.