Tonneau cover

geardownthreegreens

Visit site
I need to make a decision by tomorrow whether i want to buy a Crownline 230 ccr from my mates boss.
Trouble is,it doesn't come with a tonneau.Only bimini and winter covers. As i'm already at top of budget,does anyone have any ideas as to what the cost would be for said cover. Just rough costs, £300, £500, £800???, just so i can calculate it in costings. This is so i can stew on it tonight.
Cheers
Si

Elessar

Visit site
Live without the tonneau till you can afford it, not the end of the world without one.
Mine was £700 i think but that's a 37 ft boat.

geardownthreegreens

Visit site
Appreciate what your saying there but if i wanted to overnight on her in the water,say with friends,i'd need a cover. Problem being, she doesn't have a camper cover either, just a bimini cover.
I was just thinking a tonneau would be cheaper than a camper /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

geardownthreegreens

Visit site
Cheers T, much appreciated. Yea i didn't think they were too much. Did they need the old one for a template? If i go for this boat,i'll be back to ask your opinion of it if ok and phone number or website :)
Cheers bud

Ripster

Visit site
ABout 3-500 quid depending on what its made off and how well. A quote for my Monterey 28ftr was 450 made of top spec material. Monte one was 800 from the states!