To the Wokingham drinkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
As I am working in Bracknell for a few months, would it be acceptable for a raggie to join in your occasional gatherings?

Will keep a look out for your next gathering - too busy this week, though.

<hr width=100% size=1>WANTED - For House and Boat Maintenance - A large supply of round tuits.

Col

Visit site
Seeing as it's you (and you did let us gatecrash Weymouth) S'pose it would be OK (providing you don't tell everyone)/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I'll have a Stella!!

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/colspics> Cols Picture Album</A>

rickp

Visit site
I'm in California this week and its unseasonably sunny according to the locals ;). Lots of boats out in the bay for the Fleet Week festivities but alas not me. Busy busy busy.

Anyway, I'm sure you could organise the pissup in the pub without me - but I'm back next week, so how about Thursday 21st?

Rick

<hr width=100% size=1>

Wiggo

Visit site
Re: 21st then?

Nick2 was asking about a meet at the Crispin, but seems to have gone all shy...21st is OK for me.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.wignall/boats/eulimene600x800.jpg>The old and the new</A>

Forbsie

Visit site

I know that you lot have country piles while the rest of us just have piles but could you please organise a meet somewhere where the lowlife can get to by train!!

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site

No reason we can't have a Crispin meet as well, to keep everyone else happy

<hr width=100% size=1>Me transmitte sursum, caledoni

Forbsie

Visit site

Damn!! You didn't see me outside the station in Ascot after the last train had gone on Friday, did you? /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

I live in Twickenham and so anywhere on the London-Reading or Windsor routes but walkable from the station. That said, I finish my contract at the end of the month, so maybe I can now drive out there.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Wiggo

Visit site

OK, I'm spitting distance from Winnersh station, so that may be the easiest. If it's the Crispin, then Bracknell

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.wignall/boats/eulimene600x800.jpg>The old and the new</A>

BrendanS

Visit site
absolutely, the wokingham crowd meet there because it's local to us, hence the relative frequency of meets. We can organise a Berks meet if more people want to meet up

<hr width=100% size=1>Me transmitte sursum, caledoni

BarryH

Visit site
"We can organise a Berks meet"............probably should have spelt it in full.

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Fine by me - I will find my way there.

Having started this ball rolling, gotta say I am somewhat up to my eyeballs in work and domestic issues at present, so might not actually get there...will let you know Thursday p.m.

<hr width=100% size=1>WANTED - For House and Boat Maintenance - A large supply of round tuits.

Wiggo

Visit site
OK, so come out of Winnersh station and turn left. After about 400yds, you go over a bridge over the motorway. Just the other side is turning on the right - Davis Way. 50m down Davis Way, you'll see the Wheelwrights on your left...

<hr width=100% size=1>Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.

Status
Not open for further replies.