To add to the confusion, No.4

Samb

Visit site
Ive spent many an hour pondering what possess my mother and father to post in this forum. After reading the more recent posts (Cleaning fenders etc..), Byron re uniting with his estranged father ChrisP, and general other acts involving Suzanne, DianeP, PaulineB, MrB and ChrisP i thought id join in to add to the confusion. Fools rush in. Not often do i pry into my parents business (especially in the forward master cabin..) but i just wish to see where these relationships end up. Currently i think im ChrisP and Byrons love child.

A call to Ester may be required here.

Aren't we supposed to be talking about boats?

S B/P?

jfm

Visit site
Re:Yikes

You need to file papers on Byron and Chrispy with the CSA and get yourself a nice bit of Thames frontage and couple of boats. But this is very confusing now, where's my grandson Colin Maslen when I need him to explain

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Now look ere sonny jim this is a parents forum where we get away from our brats, give us a break. I can't even take my boat out without my sonny jim (yes that is his name!) telling me what to do, where to go and who to take along.
Is there no escape....................

G

Now look here youngster, this isn't kiddies stuff you know, we have all sorts of adult conversations here. Best shops in Calais for booze, how to imporove fuel consumption and other important "grown ups" things. If you want to get more involved in this scene, you've got to show that you know what you're talking about like the rest of us. As a starter, get out there and clean those fenders.

BTW, guess you missed the post earlier of Dipsy waterskiing behind a Leopard 23.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by colin_maslen on Sat Oct 27 10:21:33 2001 (server time).</FONT></P>