Titchmarsh or Shotley on Friday night?

MoodySabre

Visit site
Leaving Bradwell on or a bit after HW will bring me to Pye End buoy at LW. Being very Springs I don't think there's enough water for me to get in (drawing 1.7m) until at least 2 hours after LW. So should I go later and push the tide at the end and not get into Titchmarsh until nearly 2200 and eat too late or should I use all the tide and go to Shotley by 1930 and have a pint with Doug before a civilised meal?

Oh, I think I just worked that out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know, some cheap skates will say go to Halfpenny Pier but I don't fancy that on my own first time.

See you Friday Doug and anyone else.

MoodySabre

Visit site
I've done the lock on my own so feel happy about that. One night at anchor is enough for starters - I shall shout for some help when I get there. 6 short blasts means "I don't what the f.... I'm doing" - doesn't it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You're only going so that you can get breakfast cooked ready for Jim at 0600 aren't you?

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
[ QUOTE ]
I shall shout for some help when I get there. 6 short blasts means "I don't what the f.... I'm doing" - doesn't it

[/ QUOTE ]Nope...... that is best demonstrated by anchoring about 10 feet from another boat, and then putting every nav light you own on.... that should do it.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Nope...... that is best demonstrated by anchoring about 10 feet from another boat, and then putting every nav light you own on.... that should do it.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the advice Neil, I'll try that on Sat near a big white boat called ........

CliveG

Visit site
Don't try it near a small blue boat called Sirenia.
There will not be much water around her.

We intend to walk ashore for the BBQ.

FullCircle

Visit site
Your olfactory senses will be assaulted by Loch Fynes finest early Saturday & Sunday morning for Redbeard has decreed Kippers and Poached Eggs for breakfast.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Roger
Plans now are to get to Shotley Friday night cruising from Gillingham with moody....(he might even join us Saturday)
so the bristol arms for sustinance would be good....pm'd mobile if you dont already have it..
Have to say weather is not so good for a mobo....but i will be doing my best to be there