Tinitys Haslar

richardbrennan

Visit site
I tried the new restaurant on the lightship at Haslar Marina which is called "Trinitys". We went for lunch but were tempted by breakfast, which was not the largest I've had, but was nicely cooked and good value at £6. The first thing you notice is that the place no longer stinks of stale fat, they are very accommodating, and the lunch and dinner menu look interesting; I shall certainly be giving it another visit fairly soon.

Talulah

Visit site
Sounds much better than my experience last weekend at the Master Brewer, Bucklers Hard. I wasn't paying but the guy who was got a part refund. Still to be avoided and the season hasn't got going yet.

richardbrennan

Visit site
The last couple of times I have been to Bucklers Hard I've walked up to or got a taxi (the water taxi will take you if the tide is right) to "Monty's" which is in the Montague Arms in Beaulieu. It's not the cheapest but the food is excellent. It's a great shame about the Master Builder, the restaurant has such an attractive outlook it's almost worth putting up with the **** food!