Tide tables on the Web

pwc51

Visit site
Please, can anyone point me to somewhere on the web where I can get tide times for Portsmouth UK that go beyond a 14 day period? I would like the next 3 or 4 months if possible.

<hr width=100% size=1>

CliveG

Visit site
I am not aware of a site offering this.

I have just downloaded Belfield software's Tide Plotter 2003

This offers what you want and a lot more.
See this months YM for more info

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tideplotter.co.uk>http://www.tideplotter.co.uk</A>

I am not connected with Belfield just a satified user.

Clive

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Agree about Belfield, it's worth paying for the ease of use.

It's possible to find tide tables that look some distance ahead but you'll need to do some homework. There are academic sites which provide tidal forecasts worldwide for a limited range of ports. Do a search on Google. Also the Dutch site which will do forecasts for just about anywhere, but you need to input your own harmonics (again need to research of find a harmonics table for your area)
Do a search here on all forums on tides, and you'll see many threads with much of this discussed in detail

Simplest of all is pick up a 2003 table from a local marina or chandlers?

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

BrendanS

Visit site
That only predicts 6 days ahead, he wanted 3-4 months!!

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

Heckler

Visit site
download keith belfields tide predictor and then when you are so gobsmacked by its simplicity and power send him the £8.95 to register it and you have 2 yrs worth
stu

<hr width=100% size=1>

ralabaf

Visit site
I've yet to see them available on the internet, despite a good look. There are plenty of good pilots for the area though and it's busy and has lots of quaint rules so well worth the investment.

<hr width=100% size=1>