Third time lucky? New boat, Princess 460

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
Well folks, despite being retired, and having no income other than my meagre pension, and my wife being a student and all with no money at all, we decided that we needed another money pit / boat. So we’ve bought this, a 1999 Princess 460. Seems to be in great condition, very positive survey and fault free sea trial. Took possession today. Taking her round to Swanwick tomorrow with the assistance of a few friends.

Successful guesswork by at least one forum member 🤣 but I didn’t want to jinx it by going early.

Previous owners have been really good, they’ve done a detailed handover today so big thanks to them. Broker was Ancasta at Chichester, positive experience with the two new guys in there.

Couple of pix.

Princess-460-46 20240527.jpeg

Princess-460-17 20240527.jpeg

ChromeDome

Commonly in Denmark. Dizzy Too, most of the time.
Visit site
Well folks, despite being retired, and having no income other than my meagre pension, and my wife being a student and all with no money at all, we decided that we needed another money pit / boat. So we’ve bought this, a 1999 Princess 460. Seems to be in great condition, very positive survey and fault free sea trial. Took possession today. Taking her round to Swanwick tomorrow with the assistance of a few friends.

Successful guesswork by at least one forum member 🤣 but I didn’t want to jinx it by going early.

Previous owners have been really good, they’ve done a detailed handover today so big thanks to them. Broker was Ancasta at Chichester, positive experience with the two new guys in there.

Couple of pix.

View attachment 180059

View attachment 180058
Magnificent! Lovely classic.

benjenbav

Visit site

Couple of pix.

View attachment 180059

View attachment 180058
Very, very nice, SF. Fair winds for tomorrow and I hope, no scratch that, I’m sure you will get a LOT of enjoyment out of that beautiful craft. 👍

rafiki_

Visit site
Yup you were right. Delivery voyage today ably assisted and supported by @Elessar @rafiki_ and @PEJ plus WAGs. Now in my new berth at Swanwick enjoying a beer.
She is a cracking boat SF. Cracking delivery trip in ideal Solent conditions. Excellent parking at Swanwick. Looking forward to the next trip out.