The weather this weekend

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
Having paid out good cash for a detailed weather forecast - its looking reasonable. Low winds, OK a few odd showers maybe but the isobars are spaced far apart ... that IT. I am going somewhere this weekend .. .just cannot hold out much longer without a trip ... I need the fix!

I will plan my trip tonight .... I enjoy that bit and I shall go .... Am I tempting fate?

Paul

coliholic

Visit site
Well Paul, bearing in mind your earlier post when you claimed total responsibility for the bad weather we''ve all been having, suggest you plot a course for the Azores. That's where all the High's that we really want originate, so I reckon if we can get you there, they'll all bugger offf to us here.

Dunno what sort of range your boats got though.

Perhaps you'd get there quicker and easier if you fitted jets. Can get you a good deal on ex-RAF Phantom engine if that helps.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Bloody weather in Cornwall still beats Accrigton any day. It aint wilted the palm trees yet!! Tutts wants to go down Britainy and a bit further for ""summer"" Hols. So looking out for big tank to attach to new in flight refueling set up!! Must visit Burnley truck re entery site!!

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
Well, if you paid the fuek bill, I just might try it!

Really, the problem is that I reckon I have an 'anti-high' field around me and any boat I own, so if I head north this weekend, that will drag the bad weather with me and may just let the high, that lets face it, is trying to push in, to just cover the south coats and give you a reasonable weekend.

I will do that and if it works, you can all club tpgether to send me way north and have the high sit over you for weeks on end until you pray for some rain and fresh winds.

Paul

KevL

Visit site
Oh no you don't - you stop down there or I'll.....or I'll....well I'll write to my MP that's what I'll do !

But seriously where you going in "T" north? SWMBO an I will be in Fleetwood so prolly do the Fleetwood, Peal Island, Glasson triangle.

--
Tides - Never there when you need one.
Wind - Always there when you don't.

KevL

Geoffs

Visit site
It's glorious, but stuck at home today. I'll be out tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday, Tuesday and probably Wednesday.

I'll be floating (sic!) around Poole, Yarmouth, Cowes etc., may even amble up the 'amble, cos never been up there.

See yer.

Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
Hi .what the hell do you stink pots have to plan .Don`t you just open her up and go where you want regardless?. cheers bob t From Aberdare .well it was 50 yrs ago

Bob T

lanason

Visit site
Plan - lots of things - like

a) Have I got enough food on board
b) Have I got enough booze on board
c) Have I got enough fuel on board
d) Have I got enough water on board
e) Have I got enough washing up liquid on board
f) Have I got enough loo roll ....

the things we gotta plan are endless ... ;-)))

Adrian

I got a new Job !!!!!!