The Star of Lewmar

mickshep

Visit site
Your quite right there ken, It was awarded for his work in the field of unaided flight, as a direct result of considerable research on my part using data obtained from the impact site I shall be publishing my findings shortly. In brief though, The secret of unaided flight in any direction other than down is dependant on throwing yourself at the floor as hard as you can from a hight of about 70' but at the last minute you miss. This research will of course prove the innocence of Lewmar in the case which will inevitably result in me being awarded the second Lewmar Star, and I trust a moderate to large share of the money saved in litigation fees.

(For any American wrestlers on line, I accept no responsibilities for any injuries incured whilst duplicating the above experiment)

Fair winds, Mike

jimi

Visit site
I got one once after a particularly hot phal. The blisters extended to both cheeks even after 6 pints of water and the contents of the flower vase .. sans flowers of course.
My dog also achieved a similar feat when in an attempt to stop it nicking food I substituted the mincemeat in a pie with tobasco sauce and replaced the pastry lid. Pie was then left on kitchen table to be nicked by aforesaid mutt. Which duly happened, no food was ever nicked from the table again!

mickshep

Visit site
Re: Wish I could fly...But I can\'t

Stop press!!
Orville the green duck, says he still can't fly, wants to know if he can take up WWF wrestling, When pointed out that wrestling could involve a lot of pain, he pointed out that after spending his entire working life with a mans arm up his backside wrestling would be a doddle.

claymore

Visit site
Re: The Star of The Bar

Nae better than maist
An nae worse than mony
And what drew me tae her's not easy tae say
She was course, she was heartless
An she wasnae that bonny
But she was the star o' the bar in her day.

Is this whit ye mean?

regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris_Robb

Visit site
Jimi - did this with the old dog (not to be confused with SWMBO) - didn't work.

In this case we impregnated sausages with tobasco, tied them with string to some 2 lb weights, and empty tins. He loved it - the 2 lb weights didn't do anything despite hitting him on the head. Brains must be somewhere else.

Badger

Visit site
The expression refers to the thought of creeping up behind someone with a winch handle and awarding them the "Star of Lewmar". Think about it, yes that's right look at the bit of the winch handle which goes into the winch... got it ??

Used to be a common joke an racing yachts if a crew member was a pain in the neck. the cry would go up "candidiate for the star of lewmar". Mind you enjoyed the wrestling story.