The embarrassing desire to have ???? fitted

Firefly625

Visit site
OK, basically I have a desire to have a stern thruster fitted to my Hardy. I don't think one would even fit and I am certainly never going to get one.... but surely we are all the same... anyone else fess up to what you dream of bolting onto your boat for little benefit / no reason whatsoever... is it LED underwater lights, 5000W stereo, carbon fibre mast on a Grand Banks... :D:D:D:D

jfm

Visit site
Go on fit one firefly. Actually i think I would fit one on a single engned boat if I used it a lot in different ports and wide range of weather. I know you don't need one, but it makes life easier

Anyway, back to topic, a mirror ceiling in the master cabin would be useful wouldn't it. I'l fit one if you fit the s/thruster :)

Firefly625

Visit site
Go on fit one firefly. Actually i think I would fit one on a single engned boat if I used it a lot in different ports and wide range of weather. I know you don't need one, but it makes life easier

Anyway, back to topic, a mirror ceiling in the master cabin would be useful wouldn't it. I'l fit one if you fit the s/thruster :)

it would make berthing so much easier... and for you bedtime so much more fun...

you know, I think one of those pod thrusters might just fit!

Firefly625

Visit site
yes im out of the closet now, did i mention a slight addiction to sub woofers

Oh no I cant stop now

In that case, just admit it, this is your dream boat!

attachment.php

D

Deleted User YDKXO

it would make berthing so much easier... and for you bedtime so much more fun...

Yes I expect a mirror on the cabin ceiling and a bit of thrusting at the stern would make bedtime more fun:)

longjohnsilver

Visit site

And presumably the pink champagne on ice, as long as you're not a prisoner there of your own device.....
Oh how I love the Eagles!