The award for WORST Christmasyiest Boat goes to...

suzanne

Visit site
Anyone passing by Brighton or even neighbouring towns Newhaven/Hove/Eastbourne/Shorham etc will have noticed a flashing of many colours, balls hanging from radar arches, tubes of lights going around anything that they can be tied to, christmas tree in the window. Yes the award for the most embarrassing and worst dressed up boat goes to mine. Well done Mum, Dad what were you thinking?

In second place come Paulineb with extremely tacky and very annoying singing lights.

Pat yourselves on the back!

Suzanne xXx

paulineb

Visit site
Re: The award for WORST Christmasyiest Boat goes t

oi you !! you know full well that I sent Mr B and Sam out to get some very tasteful plain white lights and they came back with the most atrocious and annoying muilt-coloured crappiest lights ever - and to top it all they sing traditional + rock christmas songs. But at least mine are on the inside of the boat and can't be seen from space - unlike yours !!! Eat your heart out National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.

Pxx

suzanne

Visit site

I know nothing of the sort - as far as im aware Mr b and Sam run to the ends of the earth to adhere to your every need, they must have been requested by your good self.

Ohhh guess where im going on Friday?

Suzanne xXx

Caronia

Visit site

There you go, that is the difference between raggies and stinkpots. Stinkpots have garish, multi-coloured singing decorations whereas raggies have a few discrete bits of glitter adorning a modest Christmas twig and perhaps a few, tasteful home made cards hung in the main cabin.

ccscott49

Visit site
So? Whats wrong with that? Hmmmm! I'm hoping the crew on Englander is keeping up the Brit tradition in Barcelona! Yes, I do believe you it was Pauline, Sam told me!

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re: Friday

Just where exactly.......hope it's not near here or you will get a thick ear for being so cheeky to your elders (not that I'm suggesting Pauline is old):))

ChrisP

Visit site
It's all part of a self defence plan. Sadam will think that if it were an important place it would be blacked out. Therefore he will nuke all the raggies that are blacked out leaving all the visitor's moorings on the south coast to me.

Devilish cunning Holmes,

Must admit we have had complaints from the weather centre about the warm front around our pontoon.

ChrisP ;o))))))

What do you mean the sea gull in front's walking !!!

Trevethan

Visit site
There's nothing wrong with rope lights.. I want to put some around my railings to make it easier to get on board after a night out....

Happy Xmas

Nick

Despite the high cost of living, it still remains popular.