Thames valley Rally

Phill

Visit site
Whats it all about, I've heard of it but never attended.
I gather its this weekend at Henley. Anyone welcome or just members of yacht clubs?
As I'm moored at Harleyford, thought I might pop up.

Phill.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Shame on you, best event of the year. Harleyford are a member club so obviously you are not a club member. Don't know about getting a place this late. Maybe Ian can see, he's a bigwig with them.

Brayman

Visit site
Phil
It has been mentioned on here quite a bit since Christmas. The Harleyford Motor Yacht Club is a major sponsor of the Rally together with Bray, Windsor and Oxford Ditch.
See www.thamesvalleyrall.co.uk for more details. This weekend there will be at least 66 boats there. You can turn up as a visitor (£35 for the weekend) but I'm not sure we can fit you in for food at this late stage, except for breakfast as that is pay as you go - and jolly good it is too.
Visitor mooring is at the downstream end of the site.
Look at the web site and give me a call if it is likely that you'll call in.

apollo

Visit site
Bit of a boob on the spelling old chap? Shouldnt it be "Ralley" ?

See you on Sunday, UTMYC bash on Fawley Saturday and then over to TVR early Sunday for one of those pukka Breakfasts!

Brayman

Visit site
Dear oh dear Mike
Rally is spelt Rally not Ralley - Such a mistake was once made on the front page of the programme but nobody noticed until the following year!

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Bit of a boob on the spelling old chap? Shouldnt it be "Ralley" ?

See you on Sunday, UTMYC bash on Fawley Saturday and then over to TVR early Sunday for one of those pukka Breakfasts!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wont mention your apalling speeling Mike.
Quite jealous about the weekend tho. No way I can get there and back in the time available so looks like it will be a BBQ at Windsor with some of the other Chertsey boats /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Have fun!

Phill

Visit site
I've found out my eldest is working Sunday and one of my girls is at a party on Saturday.
That means we will be lucky to get to the boat before monday lunchtime. I guess I'll be going upstream when most of you will be coming back down.

TrueBlue

Visit site
Shock! Horror!

TVR website now back on line - just in time for all you undecided boaters to read all about it!

(I tried it thrice earlier today and it said wha'?, never 'eard of it. Akshully the message was 500 = servir is constipated rather than 404 dun't exist..

Other threads that may be of interest