TELITEC -internet, tv, phone services in Spain

Steve Clayton

www.aloeland.co.uk
In an earlier thread I had advised/recommended Telitec:

"If you need a Spanish SIM for phone/data then Telitec - their office is on the RHS as you leave Moraira on the Calpe Road."
Having tried to resolve an issue with our Spanish mobile numbers bought in the Telitec office I now unreservedly withdraw my recommendation. The major issue appears to be that after 3 months with no use/top up the phone number is withdrawn. Quite a nasty support person advising me "sorry your numbers aren't on our system "- despite their website declaring it to be 6 month period and not 3 months as told.

Most complaints re Telitic appear to be around their lack of pro-active support and their contact you/call you back process - it doesn't work cos they don't get back in touch; They state about a 2hour response time (working hours) - but so far nada, not a peep; as expected

Others here have recommended other providers - my recommendation is to take their advice

Contest1

Visit site
Sound very similar to the Irish phone customer service ethos.
I,m with Lebara on a mobile sim that so far has worked well for Internet and calls home since June 2015 but can,t say anything about ant fault resolution. \seems to be about the best PAYG setup for 3G anyway.