taylors cooker

dave_b

Visit site
Does anyone know why my taylors 043 cooker loses pressure when the oven and the top burners are on together for any length of time? starts off o.k. but then gets so low on all burners it's impossible to cook anything !!
any advice welcome.

Mrs dave_b (Jean)

<hr width=100% size=1>

mike_bryon

Visit site
we have the same cooker and also experience a loss of pressure when the rings and oven are both on but it sounds like we suffer it less than you. We find it only happens when the gas pressure is starting to get low - we have 16Kg bottles and only get this problem when they are starting to run out - I hope this helps.

<hr width=100% size=1>

dave_b

Visit site
Thanks Mike,
this could be the problem, I'll have to keep a closer check on the cylinder and hope it makes a difference.

Jean

<hr width=100% size=1>

roly_voya

Visit site
Another possibility is temp. Use to help in a tea shop that usedbottled gas for all cooking and sometime the draw from the cyliders would be so high that they literally froze. Look for condensation or frost around bottom and if that is the case you need to either get more heat to the cylinder by increasing ventilation or use bigger cylinders that can absorb more heat. Limit to supply on all bottled gas is how fast you can evaporate it.

<hr width=100% size=1>