Taxi transfer from Ayevfmimia or Sami to Argostoli airport?

SamanthaTabs

Visit site
Hi all,

If anyone has experience of booking the above taxi transfer I'd be very grateful to have the contact details or any other information that will help me.

I'm sure there are buses and suchlike but this is for the middle daughter who, not that long ago, queued for a flight to Palermo instead of Comiso so missed flight..... Untangling that was a nightmare we'd rather not repeat!

Many thanks in advance.

Davy_S

Visit site
We booked a taxi to collect my sister and family(4) from airport to Ay eufimia with Dimitria dmitratzanni@yahoo.com charged 50 euro, speaks excellent English and is based in Ay eufimia and will travel to other parts of island for pick ups/ drop off.
Samantha, I know a Dimitri taxi driver personally, not sure if it is the above link as that is Dimitria (female) anyway the one I know and use is Dimitri, speaks good English and is very reliable, he wont rip you off. If you need his telephone number feel free to PM me.

SamanthaTabs

Visit site
Samantha, I know a Dimitri taxi driver personally, not sure if it is the above link as that is Dimitria (female) anyway the one I know and use is Dimitri, speaks good English and is very reliable, he wont rip you off. If you need his telephone number feel free to PM me.

Will do, thank you all for your help. :encouragement:

Davy_S

Visit site
It matters not too me whichever taxi any of you decide to use, as long as you are happy.
Couple of pointers, taxis are registered at Sami and Agia Efimia, both are grey in colour, if you go to Sami to pick one up that you have booked, make sure the one you get into is the one You have booked! Sami and Agia Efimia taxi drivers are pretty good and honest. If you see a Maroon coloured taxi, they are from Argostoli, make sure that you agree a price before you get in!

SamanthaTabs

Visit site
It matters not too me whichever taxi any of you decide to use, as long as you are happy.
Couple of pointers, taxis are registered at Sami and Agia Efimia, both are grey in colour, if you go to Sami to pick one up that you have booked, make sure the one you get into is the one You have booked! Sami and Agia Efimia taxi drivers are pretty good and honest. If you see a Maroon coloured taxi, they are from Argostoli, make sure that you agree a price before you get in!

PM sent, distracted by supper on back deck in this totally deserted lagoon :)