Swmbo & weather

Csail

N/A
Visit site
Today i wanted to strip wallpaper and create a nice new room.....wrong, swmbo insisted i went shopping with her!
(ps Lidls are selling the laser measures for £7 (B&Q £30)
and some really handy prop type things (i'm putting plasterboard up on my own) for the same price. So home now and they are out swimming so i'm left with decorating a messy lathe and plaster room. I thought going to Cardiff would atleast mean a check on the boat and a beer or two but oh no!
rant over.
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anwen

Visit site
Sincere sympathies. Of course, whatever you might have had in mind for today would have been wrong on principle, but decorating normally earns buckets of brownie points.

The weather really is [--word removed--] at the moment - I was toying with the idea of going up to Swansea to do some work on Deep Joy, but one look out of the window this morning was enough. I bought a BEP battery monitor for the house battery at SIBS last September, and want to fit it before relaunch in April - I've got all the bits and pieces I need, so its just a case of getting it done.

I had a look at the levels in Lidl, and decided to pass - bought the 14.99 antifoul scraper tool instead /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jon

Q

quimby

Your all talk! wheres the photos? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif