Supporters of the Ride

oGaryo

Visit site
This thread will list all supporters of the cycle ride. A massive THANKYOU to everyone that is getting involved :encouragement:

We also have support from an embroidery firm to add the Tipsy Mouse to T Shirts and a number of individuals to support us on the ride. I'll add their details when I have their permission to do so

Last edited:

oGaryo

Visit site
Breaking News!!

We have another rather important and glamorous addition to the list of supporters.. my Wife!!!! :encouragement:

Debbie has offered to bring her massage table to the finish line to massage away those ache and pains from your limbs. She is the owner of a Beauty salon here in Milton Keynes and is a qualified masseuse and reflexology expert. There was a similar setup at the end of the London to Brighton ride i did in September and I can honestly say it worked wonders, not a single aching limb the following day due to the massage received and keeping hydrated during the ride

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Good stuff Gary.

You really are a star for all the effort you are putting into this!

My better half is also a Debbie, and will, I suspect from initial conversations, be planning to co-opt CPD's better half into providing relaxtion support at the finish using the Merlot and Sauvignon method! :)

rafiki_

Visit site
As
Good stuff Gary.

You really are a star for all the effort you are putting into this!

My better half is also a Debbie, and will, I suspect from initial conversations, be planning to co-opt CPD's better half into providing relaxtion support at the finish using the Merlot and Sauvignon method! :)
Sounds very good to me :D