Stray dinghy found in fiskardo

Saltydog461

Visit site
Today Tues 25 Sept we have found an abandoned 2.5m Avon dinghy inside Fiskardo harbour on the rocks on the North side under Nicholas Taverna. The dinghy has no boat name and had no oars or paddles either.

We were the last overnight boat to leave that entire side of the harbour ahead of a forecast E5-6 and the dinghy was already being bashed about just in the tripper boat surge for several hours.

So we have taken the tender onboard as we left and later in the week will be passing Nidri, Lefkas and Preveza.

I won't give a full description as the rightful owner can fill in the blanks, but it is an Avon 2.5m long, maker code GB-AV......02.

Please pass the msg if you might know the rightful owner, can text or call me on +44 7805 154524.

Many thanks

Today Tues 25 Sept we have found an abandoned 2.5m Avon dinghy inside Fiskardo harbour on the rocks on the North side under Nicholas Taverna. The dinghy has no boat name and had no oars or paddles either.

We were the last overnight boat to leave that entire side of the harbour ahead of a forecast E5-6 and the dinghy was already being bashed about just in the tripper boat surge for several hours.

So we have taken the tender onboard as we left and later in the week will be passing Nidri, Lefkas and Preveza.

I won't give a full description as the rightful owner can fill in the blanks, but it is an Avon 2.5m long, maker code GB-AV......02.

Please pass the msg if you might know the rightful owner, can text or call me on +44 7805 154524.

Many thanks