Stirring kybosh ... and all is just the same

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Unfamiliar as I am with your style

I am not sure of the intent behind quoting Freddie and the Boys (Queen) in an Hanoverian accent. Art thou extracting urine from royal family - in which case, keep up good work. Or perhaps making an snide comment about that t*ssp*t of a wholly unadmirable American admiral who used said tune as his walk-on before giving a ra-ra speech to his teenage troops on the eve of the American adventure, in which case, keep up the good work.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Observer

Visit site
Re: \'Twas brillig...

Hmm...

jabberwock, jujub, bandersnatch, vorpal, manxome, tumtum, uffish, whiffling, tulgy, snicker-snack, galumphing, beamish, frabjous, callooh callay.

some material for boat names or S/B handles?

<hr width=100% size=1>

ghostwriter

Visit site
Re: Unfamiliar as I am with your style

if you look that far , I have to think about my uncle Sigmund (ziggie for ze friends) and his favourite question : "vat's on ze man's mind ??"
mansmind.jpg

but we're diverting :
the boys (boom boom clap) - -> Wolfgang Amadeus (ve vill rock you)

goddit ?

unfamiliar style ??? hell , I'm as unfamiliar with you as anybody else , but extracting uring is the speciality of sprout city , so.....

<hr width=100% size=1>

Rabbie

Visit site
Great stuuf Nige .......

...... but what about ...........
Tout que nous entendons est le ga par radio tout de ga de radio de goo de goo de radio de ga de ga nous entendons est la radio par radio de blah de blah de radio de ga de ga ce qu'il y a de neuf? La radio, quelqu'un vous aime toujours

<hr width=100% size=1>
chief_clans.jpg

Now THATS a Claymore!

rhinorhino

Visit site
Re: \'Twas brillig...

Look you lot, I just go off to work for a week or so and you start drinking the anti-foul. Well that's the only explanation I can find for this thread!
I recommend that you all go for a nice sail in the fresh air.

<hr width=100% size=1>

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
Re: Harpic

Indeed; but removed from later pressings at the instigation of whoever it was that "ran" said nosherie.

Baaaa! Baaaa! Baaaa! (Tottenham Court Road Dominion audience, summer '80).

<hr width=100% size=1>

NigeCh

Visit site
It wasn\'t Lagavulin

It was because SWMBO want's a bigger boat and whilst I was away looking around Dickies yard she paid for this years mooring charges .... and she hates sailing.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ghostwriter

Visit site
beg , borrow & steal ?

errrr , can I borrow your SWMBO for a day or so Nige ? just received payment document for marina , and insurance will follow shortly......(a mere 600£ for a year marina , all included , and a silly 50£ or so for full insurance....compared to the thousands of £££ you pay to be allowed to swing ....)

<hr width=100% size=1>

ghostwriter

Visit site
Let\'s twist again

errrr ....Ken , a friendly voice whispered in my ear that you agree to the fact that no Kim Holman design can match a Contessa ; that true or was it another winder-upper ? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif & nudge nudge

<hr width=100% size=1>